Getting Started with Van Excellence
Van Excellence aims to help operators improve standards within their operations and become recognised for these high standards. We recongise that all van operations are different; in size, in set-up and along their journey to improve standards. Therefore we have developed a series of steps that may help you to get started and decide the best route for your business to get the most out of Van Excellence.
Understanding Van Excellence and what it entails
- Read our guide on What is Van Excellence?
- Familiarise yourself with the benefits of Van Excellence
- Look through the scope of requirements of the Van Excellence Code
- Take a look at how Van Excellence has improved other businesses through our case studies
- Browse through our Media library including our range of Van Excellence videos
Start applying the code framework to your operation
- Subscribe to the Guide to Van Excellence to help apply The Code to your organisation's proceses
- Train your managers on how to best meet the standards of The Code
- Train your drivers on best practices to help them adhere to the standards within thier daily role
- For van operators with less than 10 vehicles we recommend you apply for the Small Fleet Programme
Get recognised for your standards of excellence
- Apply for Van Excellence Accreditation
Get the most out of Van Excellence and keep up-to-date with best practices and industry developments
- Keep on top of the latest information through our Van Excellence Knowledgebase (coming soon)
- Attend our Van Excellence Operational Briefings
- Take part in the Van Excellence Driver of the Year competition
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
Help and guidance
If you would like to talk through the options with one of our advisors please contact us.
Alternatively you can take a short online survey that aims to provide us with the information we need to help tailor a plan for your organisation's route to Van Excellence