Managing Van Operations
This course is based upon the best practice guidelines detailed in the FTA Van Excellence Code. It provides a wealth of best practice guidance for operating safely, legally and efficiently and is designed to raise standards across van operations.
Who should attend?
- Individuals engaged in the management or supervision of van fleets
- Van operators
Benefits of attending
- Increased confidence when having complex discussions with drivers relating to towing, driver licensing and drivers' hours
- Peace of mind that you are operating legally
- Knowledge about where to find the answers to complex issues or operational anomalies
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice
- Vehicle maintenance systems
- Driver licensing
- Securing the load, method of restraint and overloading
- Speed limits
- Towing equipment
- Vehicle administration
All delegates will be required to participate in the FTA Certificate of Excellence multiple-choice assessment at the end of the course.
An FTA Certificate of Excellence will be issued to all delegates, valid for a period of three years, on successful completion of the assessment.
We are able to offer this course without the assessment. For this option a certificate of attendance will be issued.
Price per half day
FTA members: £167+VAT
Non FTA-members: £208.75+VAT
Venues and dates for 2017
Leeds: 8 March and 18 July
Stirling: 21 March and 5 October
Warrington: 1 August
Leamington Spa: 22 March and 26 September
For more information or to book this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 1 22 22*
Take a look at how facilities management company Carillion benefited from this training in our case study.
*Calls may be recorded for training purposes