Vehicle Suppliers Training
This in-company course is based upon the best practice guidelines detailed in the FTA Van Excellence Code.
It is designed to provide a wealth of best practice guidance which will assist the staff of businesses supplying vehicle operators.
Who should attend?
- Individuals from businesses supplying LCVs (Light Commercial Vehicles) and/or van related services to operators, such as lease companies or sales professionals
- Individuals engaged in the advising or quoting of van fleets or passenger operations to operators
Benefits of attending
- Increased confidence when having complex discussions with customers relating to towing, driver licensing, drivers’ hours and operator licensing
- Understand what your customers need to know and be able to offer valuable compliance advice
- Knowledge about where to find the answers to complex issues or operational challenges
- EC Whole Vehicle Type Approval (ECWVTA)
- Vehicle/body types
- Definition of terms
- Driver licensing
- Vehicle standards and administration
- Vehicle maintenance
- Securing the load, method of restraint and overloading
- Speed limits
- Towing equipment and digital tachographs
- Operator licensing
- Passenger carrying vans
All delegates will be required to participate in the FTA Certificate of Excellence assessment at the end of the course.
An FTA Certificate of Excellence will be issued to all delegates, valid for a period of three years, on successful completion of the multiple-choice assessment
Information and booking
For more information on this course or to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22*
* Calls may be recorded